Thursday, January 3, 2008

Elsie Challenge


This is the first scrapbooking I have done since we moved 3 months ago! Elsie's challenge to write about how I have evolved in 2007 inspired me to get back into it! The journaling says...

In a box
What if they see me?
Afraid to fall
Grieving...Changing...Growing
Free
Not afraid anymore
Alive
Able to be me

I've grown so much this year. I think the biggest change has been just being more comfortable in just being who I am...who God has made me...learning to just be happy being Sara.

4 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog! I entered Elsie's contest too. :) Looks like your scrabooking break didn't effect your work. The page looks great!

Tessa said...

Sara...
I hope that you enjoy being in Northwest Mo...Tyler and I just moved from St. Joe in June to Hannibal. It is good that you all are close to jannell and her family.
take care and be blessed...
tessa cooper clark

Anonymous said...

love it. love you. come see me!

Angela Christenson said...

When you say grieving.....did something happen to the little one? If so I am sorry. It's a beautiful layout.